Monday, December 17, 2012

Secrets of the Pasture

For a really good blog post that makes a ton of sense about what happened on Friday, go to this link and read what Rebecca has to say about it.  I fully agree with her.
 
We have been using the Wildgame cam the last few nights, after a small hiatus.  We're getting some very good pictures.

 
Our friend Mr. Opossum
 
 
Our friend Miss Fox
 
 
And this blurry kitty, seen better here
 
 
As he walked through the little henyard that night, the feeding possums parted ways for him!
 
I think it's Kathy and Troy's black kitty
 
We love to watch what is going on in the pasture at night.
 
 
It's there... just outside of the beacon of light that is the yard light, mysterious and silent.
 
 
 




 

10 comments:

  1. I love to see these night pictures, so many critters passing in your yard, neat, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Folks would be surprised to see what all travels through their yards at night. I even came home one night to see a red fox trot the length of my font porch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr fox- you are being watched!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Ann, I went to the link earlier and you are right. Her post should be read by the entire world. I put the link on my FB page to for my family to all read it. I'm glad you're spreading the word here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have a camera like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link, she did say it well.
    Love your night cam, it's fun to see "who" is out there roaming around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very busy Nite Club of critters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pictures were cool...thanks for the link.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great captures ... hope each one stays safe. Busy night life. TY for being with me ...
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wild life camera must be great fun. Wonder if you can video them as they do on the wild life programmes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!