Sunday, March 21, 2010

Peace on Sunday


Despite the fact that I could not get to church this morning before shoveling the driveway opening and gate area, I have spent a peaceful afternoon.  While the NCAA tournament is on tv (and after yesterday's disappointing KU game) I am whiling away the time reading my favorite blogs... Mary at Little Red House, Susan at Between Naps on the Porch and so many other women who make this part of my life a beautiful, peaceful thing.  I so enjoy looking at their beautiful tablescapes and wonderful mosaic pictures, and wish I had the time to really beauttify my blog and talk about all the other things that interest me... gardening, reading, wonderful old dishes and furniture that would have so many stories to tell if they could talk... baking and cooking, arm-chair traveling, since now I have no wanderlust left, other than to read the blogs of those women in England and South Africa and all the other countries who keep all of womenhood connected and sane.  I thank all of them, because I can sit here outside of tiny Tonganoxie, Kansas, and link together with all of you all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!