Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Glory of God


Seeing friends at church this morning, we all realized how exhausted we are after the last two weeks. Church was only a third full on this third Sunday of Christmas, and the cold snap.


Coming home, I realized what absolute splendor the cold has brought us... and went out to take pictures, my hands freezing!


Checked on all the animals, and everyone is doing fine. 6 degrees below before church, and had come up to one degree below after... hopefully, we'll climb to the twenties this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture!!
    Let's hope it just keeps getting warmer. I was greeted this morning by two brightly swimming fish in my little pond and I could not have been happier. After this cold snap I was so afraid they didn't make it but somehow they did!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!