Sunday, May 28, 2023

Watching


Bullseye watching a raccoon in the yard. 


Raccoon watching Bullseye 


Bob watching Bruce Wayne 


Bruce Wayne watching me watch both of them. 


Wanda watching me from her cool bed under the honeysuckle bush. 
(She just looks mad, she loves me)


Coyote watching the cats in the driveway two nights ago, and yes, friends, she was that close.  Not sure what is happening here.  She has been in and out of the pasture for three days, the sheep have been ignoring her. 

I say her, it may be a he. 

She wants my cats. 


Bob the Porch Cat watching me do chores. 


Molly watching me from the planter on the front deck.  I gave up and took the forks out so she could lay there. 


Bullseye watching me from HIS planter. 


Me watching Jester watching me. 


Have a good Memorial Day, peeps!  























 

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Watching is an excellent pastime... 😄 YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post, Mary Ann! –Michelle at Boulderneigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too close. Bless Keith for his service to this country. Be safe and take care,

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!