Friday, March 9, 2012

A Friday Night Short One

Sorry for the short post tonight, but I am worn out.  My sister is still fighting the good fight in the ICU ward, and dealing with numerous infections besides the cancer.  She was able to sit up for a bit today, and to whisper, as she does not talk very loudly now.  It was good to be with her for a while.

My grandson Chris was good enough to import some pictures from an old computer we gave him, and I found this picture of our old fella, Ranger... our German Shepherd who is kind of the grandfather of the whole place.  Just three years ago he looked like this:


and here he is now, arthritic and old....



With his gray face and overweight body, he's still the King of Calamity Acres, and we love him so!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that your sister is in the ICU, I will be keeping her in my prayers! Your german shepperd is handsome! It doesn't take long for them to show their age, I know our rotti Jasper aged quickly within a year or two, but he was the best. Hope you get some well needed rest,

    hugs, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad she's better. Continue to get well Sissy.

    He's a sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!