Friday, June 22, 2012

Turkey Love

I'm worn out tonight, and don't know why, as I have had a lighter week than normal.  I didn't sleep well, so maybe that's it.  Went to a friend's baby shower just after work, and then home to do chores.  Sometimes I like to sit down and watch "Chick TV".


And the chicks like to watch "Turkey TV" 

Where I am, Clarabelle is, in the evenings.


And Jackson wandered up... notice his wattles turning red? And the foot delicately placed on Clara's back?  I was less than a foot away from her, but Jackson hath no shame.


He tried this way and that, but kept falling off.  She lay there stolidly.


Finally, balance was achieved and the Deed was Done.  Notice Annabelle had to come over to observe.

Whew. 

No wonder I'm so tired!



6 comments:

  1. Love it. Will there be little turkeys now?
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh a lesson on the birds and the beees!
    I love their names.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness...
    you sure have a lot of excitement in the barnyard.

    Hope you have a restful weekend :)

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just another romance novel. Have a great weekend with lots of good sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To all of Mary Ann's blogging friends, this is Keith. We had an interesting evening tonight. Wait until you see her post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!