Friday, December 17, 2010

Tomorrow to Ames

Tomorrow we go to Ames to see Keith's parents for Christmas, and it means rising early, taking care of the animals in the dark, and then driving 4 1/2 hours north.  We do stop several times to stretch our legs, but it makes for a long day.  Tonight I watched my two youngest grands, Paiton and Jax, while their parents went to a Christmas gathering.  Keith stayed here and prepared the baskets, and made treats, with the help of the dogs and cats. 

He did a great job making up the baskets... after being helped by Jenny especially. 
And here a basket partially filled and lined by Keith!  What a great husband he is!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good time in Ames. I think you do have a good husband. Of course, I think Keith has a good wife. I think it is great that you work so well together. I never experienced this in my marriage. It was more like 90% on my part and 10% on his. Love the pic of your kitty in the basket. I hope it wasn't one of the gifts. I am like you. I hate to hear about deer being shot. Mary G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a sweet husband. Luv all that Kitty help.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!