Monday, September 3, 2018

Taking a Few Days Off

Friends, I am taking a few days off! 

I have not had a real vacation in over 20 years, though Keith 
and I made several trips to see his daughter Amber play volleyball, 
and another for a family reunion on his side.  

We were never able to take the trip we had planned to 
Gettysburg together, though we both had gone individually. 

So... I am going to leave here, spend the night at 
my cousin's after a concert (Ringo and the All-Starr Band), 
and then fly to Milwaukee! 


I'll miss my helpers!


This one....


This one, my snuggle buddy...


Of course, these guys...




And these guys.  I went through my phone, taking out 
pictures and videos yesterday... who has a hundred videos of their ducks 
in their phone?????  


Gratuitous stink-eye picture, and she has actually now destroyed another 
planter so she can lay in it.  It was still in good shape, too. 


I wondered where all my eggs were going! 


I found these in the back corner of the sheep barn last night. 
Grandson Chris is here to farm-sit, and he already knows he has to 
search high and low for eggs. 




Today would have been my beautiful mother, Mary's, 104th birthday. 
She passed away ten years ago.  She was a stunner in her twenties, huh? 




Why I'm going to Milwaukee....Oh, Yes! 



10 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful few days off . Your trip sounds great! Nice you have someone to take care of all the critters while you are gone. Relax and enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably should just say I'm taking a break from the blog - I rarely post. A vacation does sound good tho. Enjoy your time away - sounds good.
    Mom Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody deserves a holiday! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful pics and your Mom was indeed a gorgeous lady. Have a wonderful time. Can't wait to read about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fantastic time. I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really a beautiful blog.It is very astonishing and marvelous design.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all dear !!
    great article and information, with your blogcomment.
    I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much.
    I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea.
    thanks for sharing.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!